Date and Time
Saturday October 1, 2011
Hands-on House, Children´s Museum of Lancaster
721 Landis Valley Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601
13.1 mile circuit course on scenic Pennsylvania Dutch roads, past a one room schoolhouse and over a covered bridge.
- Walkers - 8:00 a.m.
- 1/2 Marathon - 9:00 a.m.
- 5K - 9:15 a.m.
- Kids Fun Run - 11:30 a.m.
New this year, Corporate Team Challenge, see details in rules and regulations.
Chip timing provided by Score-This!! Split time provided for 1/2 way point.
Race Day Phone Number:
- On-site registration will be available on race day from 7-8:30 a.m. Race day registration is $50 for Half- Marathon and $25 for 5K. Online registration also is available.
- Kids Fun Run pre- or on-site registration is $10 and includes a t-shirt and goody bag.
- Runners that iq option register before 9/23/11 may pick up their race packets on Friday, 9/30 from 5pm-7pm at Hands-on House. All other packets must be picked up on race day at registration.
- All minors (under age 18) who register online must bring a signed release to registration on race day (see Release Form on Race Entry Form).
- Everyone who registered by 9/9/11 is guaranteed a race t-shirt. The first 300 registrants for the half-marathon will receive a tech race shirt.
- Walkers are welcome: please see rules and regulations for requirements. New this year, Walkers will step off at 8:00 a.m.!
- Chip Timing provided by Score-This
- New this year! Corporate Team Challenge. 4 or more individuals from a company or organization can register to run as a team. The 4 fastest times will be added for a cumulative timing score for the team. Individuals register at regular registration rates.
Half-Marathon course description (red course):
The course begins with a slight incline, followed by four miles of flat, then several challenging climbs. This is followed by several iq option login additional miles of flat past beautiful Amish farmland, crosses the raging Cocalico Creek through a covered bridge and back over a low flat bridge up the biggest climb of the race between mile 6 and 7 and finishes back at Hands-on House Children´s Museum. view the map of this half marathon
5K course description:
The 5K course is a scenic run along a bike trail and through local neighborhoods. It finishes back at Hands-on House Children´s Museum. view the map of this 5K
Awards and Prizes
No Duplicate Awards
Half-Marathon: There will be cash prizes www.besttrading.com.hk for the top three male and female finishers in the Half-Marathon.
Age groups: 19 & under; 20-24; 25-29; 30-35; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59
5K: The top 5 male and female finishers will receive awards.
Corporate Team Challenge Awards: Top three teams based on cumulative scoring times.
Half Marathon finish-line sponsor
Photos are courtesy of Epic Photography.
We are USATF Certified (PA10005WB)
Download the 2011 race brochure.